Yes! Give the gift of gardening with a gift card from Park Greenhouse. Cards can be purchased in-store at the registers, for any amount. Gift cards never expire and can be redeemed for any purchase.
Do you deliver?
We do not offer an official delivery service at this time, but we do make exceptions. If you need something delivered, please contact us and we will see if we can work something out.
What is your return policy?
- For hard goods - returns and exchanges must be made within 15 days of purchase, accompanied by a receipt.
- For all plants - returns and exchanges must be made within 72 hours, accompanied by a receipt.
- Items must be returned in the exact same condition as when it was purchased. Plants must have not been planted.
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner as the item was purchased.
- If the item was on sale or clearance, or a special order, we will not be able to issue a refund.
Do you guarantee your plants?
We are very confident in the quality of the plants that we sell, but we do not offer a guarantee on them because of the possibility of so many unforeseen circumstances. However, if you have a problem with a plant that you feel began before you purchased it, or within 10 days of purchase, please let us know and we will do our best to correct the issue.
What is your pet policy?
- All dogs must be on a 10-foot or shorter leash at all times and must be friendly to other dogs, as well as children and adults.
- Also, dog owners must pick up and dispose of their dogs' waste.
If you have any other questions, please use the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible,
Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible